Thursday, March 03, 2005

TAXES

Well, next month is the deadline for filing taxes, and for the first time ever I think I will have to pay. I don't know if I am doing something wrong, I went over it numerous times, but I still owe money. When I filed my regular work just by itself I was receiving more than one tousand dollar refund, but after I added the fishing I was owing money. That means if I would have just filed just the fishing by itself I would be more than tousand dollar in the hole. I understand that my fishing checks didn't deduct any income tax or CPP, but could it really be that much.
My idea of ideal job as a pot grower is even more strengthened, not only you make very good money, you don't have to pay income tax either. :P

1 Comments:

At March 3, 2005 at 8:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bev says:Pot growers all end up living together in one big house...where room and board is paid for and they end up eating dinner on a big silver tray and sharing quarters with a bitch named Martha.

Clint says: Somebody has to pay taxes so the old people can retire.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home