Monday, March 21, 2005

Fishing

Today is my registration day for the summer semester and I have not even paid my registration deposit yet. Why, you ask. Well, about two weeks ago I called my fishing buddy Jeff to inquire if they will be taking me out fishing this year. To say the least he wasn't home, and so I left a message with his girlfriend to get back to me as soon as possible; I really needed to know as the registration date was getting closer and closer. Few days later, he got back to me leaving a message on the answering maching saying something like: "Mario you bastard, you got a job with us this summer." Well, at least I know it was Jeff, I don't think anybody else would leave a messge like that. This was a big news for me as it would determine where I would spend this summer, in school or on the boat. I guess on the boat it is. I am glad it worked out this way because if I would go to school I would only have two courses to take. It wouldn't been a very productive summer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home