Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Final Exam

Yes, it's finally here. It's the day of the last final exam. You know that feeling you get on Friday, right after you leave work. It's great. It's the feeling of weekend ahead of you. Well, this is going to be even better as I have no school until September, that's even more that your usuall holidays. No more woring about readings, homeworks, projects or tests and quizes. Just laying back and doing nothing. But from my previous experience of finishing final exams I am going to be looking for a book to read within a week. I guess the only difference will be, that it will be a book that I will pick and enjoy. Well, I am leaving for school in a couple of hours, so I think I will take a nap to have the strength to go on and bullshit my way through this exam in the case I have a brainfreeze.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home